Christmas Day is in our Grasp

Fah who for-aze!
Dah who dor-aze!
Welcome Christmas
Bring your cheer

Ah it's almost here! And I'm so excited! 4 more days! Well closer to three now. Woo! And that means it's time for me to watch my favorite Christmas movie again. Cause the three times I've watched it this year have not been enough.

And I have some hot coco ready, and a cute little at home Christmasy outfit ready to go. This outfit is the holiday exclusive from Little Miss, so it's only available through December, after that, you don't get a chance to get it anymore! So stop by the mainstore, and grab one or all of them before they're gone!

But for real, I am so burnt out lol. Christmas is such a hectic time of year for all of us. So much preparing for the few hours of the morning. And then it's on to preparing for New Years just a few days later! Such a busy time of year for everyone.

So make yourself a cup of hot chocolate, with lots of whipped cream, and sit back and put your feet up. You've earned it! Also there's a group gift of Christmas cupcakes at the little miss mainstore, so grab that too, cause there's no bad time for cupcakes. And my next post SHOULD have the Bad Seed Bento head in it, after I fiddle around with the update. Annnnd on that note it is time for me to go to bed.

Ivy Riverview.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
[monso] My Hair - Sohyun [LM]
*TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE [LM]
{Little Miss} Cropped Xmas Sweater - Green [LM]
:BoWillow: Holiday Thermos - Plaid [Thimble]
. tiptoes - Keepin' Warm Winter Mug - Candycane [Thimble]
{Little Miss} Knitted Leggings - Red (Xmas) [LM]



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^