I saved a few and I keep them in a jar


I'd like to make myself believe,
that planet earth turns slowly.
It's hard to say,
that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep.

Well this is a bit delayed. But sometimes life throws you a curve ball and you're not all that good at sports so you're just like, are we playing baseball or field hockey here? Lol.

I got fired. But because I'm super awesome and shit, I had finished all the interviews in a matter of just a few hours and had a new job within 24 hours. So they can suck it. Hated that job anyways. Hopefully I'll like this one more. Less face to face time with assholes.

But anyways, ya'll don't care about all that lol. The hair is from the Liason Collaborative, the background is from the Guardians Event, the decor is all from Little Miss. There's 4 different pictures to hand up. There's also a fox and a deer aside from the porcupine and owl. But the porcupine is significant so I had to make sure that one was seen.

Off to bed for me. Gonna go talk to my love, watch some Netflix and sleep!

.Ivy Riverview.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

-Decor-
{Little Miss} Woodland Bedroom [Taxi]
RAMA - #selfie_RAMA Polka-dots Cafe [Guardians Event]

-Wearing-
*TKW* Moline Browns [Liaison Collab]
{Little Miss} Cardi Coat - Purple [Taxi]
{Little Miss} Gartered Shorts [Taxi]
{Little Miss} Mandals - Brown [Taxi]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^